Red and Green Cabbage
Walnuts, Almonds, Seeds
– Finely slice some red and green cabbage.
– Either grate or use a mandolin slicer to finely chop a carrot and an apple.
– Squeeze half a lemon over the ingredients and fold them over each other until well combined.
– Top with approx. 4 tablespoons of natural yoghurt, and combine well.
– Sprinkle walnuts, almonds, or seeds
Kirsty Salisbury is a Health, Lifestyle & Fitness Coach who is all about embracing life, living healthy, and making the most out of ourselves. She runs her own successful coaching business offering both 1:1 and group programs to help women embrace life and to get the most out of their health. She teaches indoor cycling classes, women’s boot camp sessions, and also mind and body transformation programs. She is a graduate of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Precision Nutrition and also a certified Personal Trainer.
To find out more, or to connect with Kirsty personally, you can visit www.kirstysalisbury.com or email email@example.com