Beef and Veggie Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 500gm/1 pound lean beef (like rump or fillet steak),
- cut into thin strips
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 large red pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 cup of broccoli, cut into approx. 4cm lengths
- 125g baby corn, cut into thirds
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into think sticks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tamari (or low salt soy) sauce
– Heat a wok or fry pan over a high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, and add the beef strips and stir-fry for1-2 minutes or until the beef is browned and just cooked. Transfer to a plate.
– Heat remaining oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper, broccoli, corn and garlic.
– Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the water, cover and cook for another 2 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
– Add the Oyster and Tamari sauces to the wok. Mix well to combine. Add the beef and stir continually until heated through. Serve immediately with cauliflower or basmati rice.
Kirsty Salisbury is a Health, Lifestyle & Fitness Coach who is all about embracing life, living healthy, and making the most out of ourselves. She runs her own successful coaching business offering both 1:1 and group programs to help women embrace life and to get the most out of their health. She teaches indoor cycling classes, women’s boot camp sessions, and also mind and body transformation programs. She is a graduate of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Precision Nutrition and also a certified Personal Trainer.
To find out more, or to connect with Kirsty personally, you can visit www.kirstysalisbury.com or email email@example.com