Stuffed Avocados With Chicken
- 1 Cup of Chicken breast chopped into cubes
- 1 cup of Chicken broth
- 1 Avocado, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion
- Pinch of pink salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Hot sauce, I used Sriracha.
- 1 Tablespoon of basil
- Cheese, to sprinkle over, I used sharp cheddar.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat on stove top. Saute chicken until golden brown, add onion and cook over medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Add hot sauce and chicken broth and simmer for about 20 minutes on low heat.
- Preheat oven on 375F / 190 C, Place avocado halves into baking dish and fill with chicken mixture and shredded cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!
Recipes on www.catarinacatarino.com
Catarina is a Mind – Body – Movement and Nutrition Coach who helps people transform their relationship with food and their bodies so they can reclaim the health, vitality and self-worth they seek.
Her method is integrative. After 2 decades of struggling with food disorders and alcohol addictions, she has an in-depth understanding of the effects our mental and emotional state have on health, mood and weight.
Today, drawing from 16 years in the Exercise and Wellness industry, she unites movement and posture with cutting edge nutrition and eating psychology for an approach that heals and transforms people inside and out.