- 1 good handful carrot top leaves without stems
- 1-2 garlic cloves- do you like it garlicky?
- A few squirts of fresh lemon, add more for a tangy taste!
- 2-3 tablespoons EVOO
- Salt to taste
- 1 handful soaked Pumpkin seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons Hemp seeds
- Blend all in a food processor, you may add a dash of oil or water if its too thick. Enjoy on tomatoes, salads, fish, chicken or with carrots! I have really enjoyed it with some seasoned sea bass this week. Keeps in fridge for a few days.
Recipes on www.catarinacatarino.com
Catarina is a Mind – Body – Movement and Nutrition Coach who helps people transform their relationship with food and their bodies so they can reclaim the health, vitality and self-worth they seek.
Her method is integrative. After 2 decades of struggling with food disorders and alcohol addictions, she has an in-depth understanding of the effects our mental and emotional state have on health, mood and weight.
Today, drawing from 16 years in the Exercise and Wellness industry, she unites movement and posture with cutting edge nutrition and eating psychology for an approach that heals and transforms people inside and out.