- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk (or less if you prefer)
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Sliced onion
- Additional filling (can be anything not too wet – For the ones in the picture, I used pre-cooked kumara)
- Grated cheese for sprinkling on top
- Basically, just beat the eggs, add the milk, salt and pepper and garlic and then ½ fill your moulds.
- Spoon in as much filling as you desire (including the onion)
- Top up the moulds with remaining egg mixture
- Place in the oven at approx. 180 deg heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and then remove from the moulds.
Written by Kirsty Salisbury
Kirsty Salisbury is a Health, Lifestyle & Fitness Coach who is all about embracing life, living healthy, and making the most out of ourselves. She runs her own successful coaching business offering both 1:1 and group programs to help women embrace life and to get the most out of their health. She teaches indoor cycling classes, women’s boot camp sessions, and also mind and body transformation programs. She is a graduate of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Precision Nutrition and also a certified Personal Trainer.
To find out more, or to connect with Kirsty personally, you can visit www.kirstysalisbury.com or email email@example.com